Thank you for all of your support. We have received some inquiries as to how to give. There are three ways you can make a donation to the cause…
If you would like to donate through a 501C-19 (Veterans Non Profit)
1. A check may be made payable to DeGlopper Memorial Park Expansion Committee, and sent to VFW Post 9249, 2121 Grand Island, NY 14072
2. There is no minimum amount for this donation format
3. A cover letter should accompany the donation stating it is for the DeGlopper Memorial Park Expansion
If you would like to donate through a 501C-3
1. A check may be made payable to and mailed to: VFW Foundation, 406 West 34th Street, Suite 920, Kansas City, MO, 64111
2. The minimum amount the Foundation can accept is $500 on our behalf
3. A note or cover letter needs to accompany the donation indicating the donation is for the “DeGlopper Memorial Park Expansion, C/O 2121 Grand Island Blvd., Grand Island, NY 14072
Lastly, you can donate below using any major credit card or a paypal account using Paypal as our secure payment portal system.
If you have any specific questions, please feel free to fill out a contact form under our “Contact Us” page.
ONLINE DONATIONSSelect the amount that you wish to donate and click the button to make your contribution!
The DeGlopper Memorial expansion project is a volunteer driven project -- no effort or donation (monetary or in-kind) is too big or too small. There are many ways for you to get involved and help.Learn More